Old
05-06-2011, 06:30 AM
sparkle twin
On the Coooole Train

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
I LOVE that theme. I think that's the best open since those damfine animations they used to have back in the 2000's.
I was very disappointed that they stopped using Run This Town for this series. We won with that theme vs Anaheim and then they switched and we've lost 2 games. Go with what brought you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEM6729 View Post
I noticed tonight that we were passing the puck like crazy, trying to set up tick-tack-toe passing goals that we aren't talented enough to pull off. Suter in particular...especially on the PP...is maddening. He takes FOR-E-VER to make a decision; lots of times a shooting lane will open up for a split second in front of him but by the time he's decided what to do it's closed again. Ugh.
It doesn't help that when guys finally decide what to do with the puck they have to take a huge windup instead of a wrist shot. And by the time they get the stick back down to the puck the defender is right in his lane and he blocks the shot or forces him to not shoot. But that is the entire season...every season.