Thread: Speculation: The GM debate
View Single Post
Old
05-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Mickstix

vCash: 500
Ive not read the thread, but my opinion of GMGM dropped significantly after reading that he thinks there's no difference in a regular season coach and a playoff coach.. That just seem moronic to me? Even to the most novice of fan, it's apparent when BB gets matched up against a decent team, for a series of games, he gets his ass handed to him.. He doesnt make adjustments at all, and when it goes bad he always plays the bad bounce, poor officiating, hot goalie card..

If GMGM doesn't think it's time for someone new to be coaching the team, then imo, he needs to be fired as well.. He's not had the best track record for hiring coaches either.. I loved the deadline moves this year, but even his draft philosophy of staking the team with prospect euros who are mentally fragile and dont play agressive (NHL) style hockey is also alarming.. Im up for new blood at GM and Coach, as well as moving 19, 28, 52, 55 if we could find any takers.. Unfortunately they're making too much $ (and are far too inconsistant) for anyone to be interested, imo..

Mickstix is offline   Reply With Quote