View Single Post
Old
05-06-2011, 02:53 PM
buff

vCash: 500
I think all true exept for Prong cause every team want a player like him built for playoff and with his leadership... I'm probably un moron too but i don't care... But i'm a true Flyers fan just like everybody here...

Our "D" doesn't respect the coachs system since February and it's a fact. If you say his teacher is moron so you think the same of Ian Laperriere!!! Cause Lapy again yesterday at TVA, Province of Quebec channel, said the same think.

Nobody, also Ryan Miller, Roberto Loungo, Carey Price... Can't stop the kind of shot Zdeno Chara taken in the last game. Right on the slot... The fourth goal was bad so all the team abandonned boosh befor that. Last year, the players was better in defensive, take better decision when it's time to chip and respected more the attack of the other team.

And IMO as a team... If you wait after your goalie to be motivated... Be ashamed!!! True winner team like Detroit Red Wings never use this kind of excuse. The Flyers are too tallented to wait after their goalie... it's a Montreal Canadiens phylosophy and it's total ********!!!

My opinion with my bad english. So I appologize...

buff is offline   Reply With Quote