View Single Post
Old
05-06-2011, 09:36 PM
cleangene

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEM6729 View Post
Doesn't really feel any better this morning. Depressing.

The thing that sucks the most is that a lot of people who weren't previously into the Preds bought tickets to Game 3 and/or 4, and I'm not sure the team offered enough for a non-fan to be willing to come back.

Hopefully we can somehow win tomorrow...even though the series will still probably be over, at least we can have another game on home ice and cash in some extra revenue one more time.

Now I have to go to sleep in preparation for work tonight...unfortunately, in my job I can't just show up tired and off my game or my patients die. Must be a nice luxury for the Preds!
I know exactly what you mean, AEM- this morning was very dark and cloudy even with sun shining outside. Despite the aggravating, sloppy offense displayed by the home team, I would certainly hope the energy and NOISE surrounding the games would be enough for non-fans to at least think about returning. For some reason, the game 3 crowd just seemed flat especially at the first; how in the world that occured since it was the team's 1st EVER second round playoff game. The environment last night, though, took me back to the 1st round clincher, which will NEVER be forgotten. PLEASE, PLEASE PREDS...give us an opportunity of turning up the noise and energy 1 MORE notch this Monday.

cleangene is offline   Reply With Quote