Thread: Remove Offsides
View Single Post
Old
10-15-2003, 08:24 PM
Hockeycrazed07

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Hockeycrazed07 Send a message via AIM to Hockeycrazed07 Send a message via Yahoo to Hockeycrazed07
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
Want a tissue.... Hockey was born in Canada and it should be here, all those franchises I named before don't support the game and hockey will never expand into their minds. I don't like the thought of expanding into the south. I would rather a franchise in Moscow then in Nashville. If you people living in the south have a problem with what I am saying.....wait I dont care.
In that case, Colorado will give Quebec their team back, and NJ can give the Devils back to Colorado, and then everyone will be happy, eh?

Calgary should move back to Atlanta, by that thesis, as well, since that's where the Flames were born. Good idea!

For that matter, let's just bar all teams from moving, and move those that have moved back to their origional homes. That means the Stars would be back in Oakland, creating a heck of a rivalry in the Bay Area, thus drawing even more fans!

I'm all for it. Can we change the names of teams back to what they were, originally, too?

~Crazed.