Thread: Getting respect
View Single Post
Old
05-07-2011, 01:47 PM
preds1

vCash: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrastar View Post
I recall a game between Vancouver and Nashville earlier in the year, where I was completely blown away by how loud the Nashville crowd was. I couldn't believe the amount of chants/jeers you guys had, and my wife and I spent most of the game trying to figure out what they were haha. After seeing the game I was instantly sold on Nashville being a strong fanbase that has every right to be in the NHL.

These playoff games have shown me even more. Your team has such a terrific future and have cornerstones that 29 other teams are highly envious of. (Suter-Weber imo are the best shutdown paring in the league, while Rinne is a brick wall) Backed by such a passionate fanbase, there is nowhere to go but up.

Whats scary is how much better you can be once the owners decide to pump more money into the franchise. Which they will no doubt do after the current playoff run ends (Whether that be in the 2nd 3rd or 4th round)

It is of my opinion that If the preds continue on the path they are on, they are going to be one of the more successful/respected teams in the league for years to come.

Tip of the hat to you sir, thank you.

The only upside from the game 4 loss was I was able to hold the door for Keith and Nicole on the way out of the suite level. Walked out with Bettman too after game 3.

preds1 is offline   Reply With Quote