View Single Post
Old
05-08-2011, 04:02 AM
alko

vCash: 500
interesting is, that in 2000 they won silver with not so special team. If i remember, there was only Satan, Handzus, Bartecko, Visnovsky, Suchy, Sekeras, Chara and Bartos with NHL season behind. Chara was not the beast as he is now, Visnovsky detto, Handzus and Bartecko were not the scoring machines and Bartos played only few games in NHL. And the won a Silver! How it is possible?

That should be the example for the next teams. Team work, chemistry and good tactic.

We cant afford not throw away all the players, we had on this year tournament. Ok, Stumpel is old, Satan and Demo also, but the can be some team leaders. And yes, we should use more young guns.

I heard a nice opinion by one agent. THey should invite top juniors to preparation camp in the summer with the elite players. And also in the pre-WCH time. Ok, they will not make the team, but they will snuff the atmosphere in a preparation camp and build some chemistry to other years.

And what i see as a problem with players from Europe. They are not acustomed to be leaders in national team. Alwyas we wait for the NHL players, everybody sais, its all about them, only they can make a good resulsts. Thats a mistake.

alko is offline   Reply With Quote