View Single Post
Old
05-09-2011, 11:08 AM
DontCallPlayersStuds
It's weird and gross

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Sure it could be over by now. Here's the thing that people seem to forget, say Game 2 doesn't go to OT and Nashville is down 2-0 heading back to Nashville, it doesn't guarantee Vancouver winning once they get here. Sure, you say, well they swept. Well, the course of events in everyone's life would've changed by a few hours. That's a pretty big factor that people always forget about. Things have turned out the way they have because of previous events. One changed play in any game changes the outcome completely in that game and the rest of the series because people are now in different places. I know I'm stretching this but players lives have been changed dramatically. Who's to say Nashville doesn't come back to Nashville down 2-0 and sweeps the home games, goes into Vancouver and is up 3-2 at this point? You don't know as I don't to that theory. All I know is it's 3-2 Vancouver and a game tonight in Nashville. It's been a great series of very good teams battling it out. Both Rinne and Luongo have looked like the Vezina nominees they are. Good luck tonight.

Not only that, the Canucks benefitted from a very suspect call in game 3 to win in OT. Prior to that call, the Predators had pretty well controlled OT and had a few great chances of their own. If that call isn't made, who says the series isn't 3-2 in favor of Nashville now?

DontCallPlayersStuds is offline   Reply With Quote