View Single Post
Old
05-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Leafs Forever

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markrander87 View Post
54 GP 30 points in 50-60's is far from incomplete, thanks for coming out.

Penalizing a player because he happened to be on a weak team during his prime and was on a playoff team before/after his time is so wrong its hard for me to put it into words.

Again im still waiting for an explanation on your 2nd line playmaking wise. It is a very poorly constructed line. All 3 of the players are shhot first players how can anybody deny this?

I hope you plan on having your 2nd line score the majority of the goals because Robinson will shut down the only threat on your first line in Trottier and that 3rd line will provide ZERO offense.
It's actually more likes 50s-60s-70s for Prentice, and much of that is one great run in 1966. Regardless of your definition of complete, that's not the kind of playoff record I'd want for a guy playing with two more definite incompletes.

I agree you can't completely critisize guys in such scenarios, but I really can't see how these guys can be classified as average or better.

Valid Guelp second line weakness.

I wouldn't say Trottier's the only offensive threat on the Guelph top line. Gilles/Muddleton are both kind of on the sub-par side offensively considering their draft positions,, but they are still legitimate scoring threats.

Leafs Forever is offline   Reply With Quote