View Single Post
Old
10-16-2003, 12:09 AM
Marksman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekanec
He doesn't always play with energy and intensity... He also looks soft along the board sometime... With Dackell doing well, Sunny have to work harder every time he is on the ice! Sunny is more skilled than Dackell, but Dackell is actually more reliable and effective!
Oh my god... the end must be near. Plekanec puts something positive about Dackell. You imposter! What have you done to the REAL Pleks?!?

About the subject matter. Sundström plays 4th line because someone has to and hes about 6-7 times hockey player Gordie Dwyer is. I'm sure hes just happy to be in playing outfit, biding his time, waiting for opportunities. Hot & cold streaks, injuries and that sort. At the Caps game his line was playing about 10 minutes - and that ice time will propably be on increase with Begin centering them. I wouldnt be surpriced if Koivu starts working himself to game shape and lifts Sunny up with him. I'm not thinking them as a traditional 4th line ... Habs are more like a 2a 2b 3a and 3b line team IMO.