View Single Post
Old
05-10-2011, 05:28 AM
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
Yakushev72, great posts, as usual. I only don't agree on Zinoviev. He's a very talented player (as you said admitted) and he's an integral part of the ZZM line, the best by far of our team.

But I agree on your thoughts about our NT, which saddenly it's just the shadow of its former self. I also think that NHL players shouldn't be considered as key players, it's great to have all these enthusiastic players saying Yes whenever they are called, but still, we should focus on being a team, like we always have been. And we do need more youth, I frankly wouldn't have call Ovechkin and kept Tarasenko in. We also need to re-install some limitation to foreign goaltending in the KHL. I loved the first year's rule about 65% of time, there was a period in which we started producing good goalies (Barulin, Kasutin, Koshechkin, ...), now without limitations foreigners play most of the games and we don't produce good keepers. And Barulin lacks experience on the international stage. However, I liked the "second national team" project, hopefully it will go on next year.