View Single Post
Old
08-16-2005, 01:28 AM
bland

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick
First off, Michigan is going to miss his leadership and experience. I wish him all the best with the Kings. He's a wonderful player to watch and I hope that his NHL career will be a long and fruitful one. Red (Berenson) has to be tearing out what little hair he has left. First losing Montoya and now Tamby. But I suppose it just goes with having an elite program. Michigan had their best kick at the can last season, only to lose CC in a come-from-behind win for the Tigers in the NCAA Tourney's Midwest Regional.

Michigan loses two players who would've been two of three tri-captains, meaning they'll have a great incoming class with fewer upperclassmen this fall. Also, Michigan losing players early might not be over yet. Grapevine has it that Carolina is (possibly?) making a push to get Johnson to turn pro right now and skip Michigan altogether.
Do you have an opinion on Tambellini's defensive awareness? If he doesn't pan out as a top-six forward ,does he have the mental make-up to play a checking role?

Seems like he's a level-headed kid with great puck and skating skills, but how's his work ethic?