View Single Post
Old
05-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Yakushev72

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulle View Post
Kovalchuk, Radulov and Morozov has to step up next game against Canada. They hasn't impress at all. And Zinoviev has in my mind been the best russian center this WC

I think it sad that Bykov don't play Tarasenko and Burmistrov more in this tournament, look at sweden, finland and canada they all has young player who contribute to their team.

And i think this team need some line changes. Kovalchuk and Radulov can't play in same line, they has no chemistry at all. Put Ovechkin with Radulov and Terechenko and Kovalchuk with Gorovikov and Afinogenov (afino and Kovy played great together in Atlanta) ZZM and last line is good imo...
I really like your ideas. Since the line combinations that Bykov has put together so far have not produced scoring, why not shake the line combinations up (with the exception of the ZZM line, which has played together for a long time) to see if other combinations produce chemistry. In fact, now that you mention it, it probably should have been done two or three games ago. Also, I would have loved to have seen more of Tarasenko and other promising young players. They couldn't have done much worse than what we have seen so far.

Yakushev72 is offline   Reply With Quote