Thread: GDT: Game 6 Part II
View Single Post
Old
05-10-2011, 10:58 PM
RwwW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zappa View Post
I spend the same cash. You act like another awesome team, plus the Ref's aren't playing the game. I'll be at game 7. I love hockey, even if we get screwed. This team showed heart IMO.

Hell, they might not be the better team. We may never find out due to the Ref's. When you can't do things because you'll get called and they KNOW the other team likely won't be, what do you do. It changes the whole approach to the game. The RefWings got away with so many too many men, it's not even funny. I've seen it before and I'm gonna try and capture it on camera next game.

I have seen them put a man in the O-zone from the front of the bench with a man still in the D-zone and they were definitely doing it tonight.

A few beers might be giving me a breath, but I'm not that mad. Refs + Great team beating the Sharks doesn't make me that upset, except at the NHL.

This.

Although i wouldnt go so far as to say the sharks lost this game because of that too many men call - odds are they wouldnt have scored in the last 30 seconds.

But the game 4 blown calls are really starting to be big now. Which just sucks, because if not for those the sharks would have won this series already.

I suppose the positive side is that if the sharks do end up losing (god forbid), then we at least know that the red wings have nothing to be proud of since they were pretty much handed game 4..(and ya, the reffing was in their favor in game 6 also...but the sharks also played ****, so dont know which is to blame.)

At least the reffing in SJ has not been as biased. Dont lose game 7. PLEASE

RwwW is offline   Reply With Quote