View Single Post
Old
05-10-2011, 11:11 PM
NeverSayNever
ESPN NHL rly ♥s Teal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
This will be tough if they lose but I will get over it. I think the Giants collapse when they had a chance to win it all in 2002 was and is worse than this to me. That team eventually turned it around and won it.

This would be pretty bad but having the title in your hands and watching it slip away to me is worse than a 2nd round choke job even when it will be of epic proportions. I'll still be here in the off-season, next season, and down the line. I really don't care what anyone thinks. This is my team just like the Giants are my team and they have been as long as I can remember. I will not let that go because the team isn't good enough. I won't let any amount of awful play or shame take that away from me. It will never happen with me. I wouldn't cheer for them if they choked game 7 like Boston did last year. I will get angry and stay angry for a long time but I will return and continue to suffer until the day I die or win the Cup...whichever comes first. lol

The only thing that still saddens me to this day a bit about the Giants is that that particular squad in 2002 did not get to taste the ring.
Just like I'll be sad if Thornton, Marleau, Clowe, & Co. don't get to win one in the Sharks jersey.

NeverSayNever is offline   Reply With Quote