View Single Post
Old
05-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Sharkie1290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCShark View Post
i think we will win i really do but im done if we lose. long story short after being a sharks fan for around 9 years you gotta realize a bad investment when youve made one. choking for the last 5 years is more than a sign that this core cant do it, another big game and the big boys dont show up. same ol blah blah crap coach who cant adjust, offensive stars disappear in big games, late game collapses always losing in the same fashion.
Suck it up and be a true fan. No one team will win it every year, so you should be somewhat prepared for disappointment. It might take 56 years, but the Sharks will put all the pieces together eventually. You just gotta sit tight and buckle up because gonna be a bumpy ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepainter View Post
I will be cancelling my season tickets if they lose Game 7. I will not continue to shell out cash for this crap. Getting outplayed by a soft, one armed gimp is inexcusable.

I am also upset that the league and the officials of Game 4 gave the game away.

This team is gutless.
If they do...let me know where your seats are...i'll take them over for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjshrky27 View Post
All I know is Im on the JR wagon...

Marleau has completly blown chunks in the playoffs, and I will hold him solely responsible for this epic failure.

Talk about a no show...
Sucks to be Patty. Year after year, he's always the one getting thrown under the bus.

Sharkie1290 is offline   Reply With Quote