View Single Post
Old
05-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Nullus Reverentia

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
Redline's Kyle Woodlief was all gaga over Scheifele--BUT Scheifele to me did not look that impactful in Canada's last 2 games ....gettingmost of his points aearlier vs. the weak sisters of the tournament does not impress me..I think he lack top elite speed and I wass not impressed with his physical play-so I question his upside as a top 2 line centre...but I am not a professionally paid scout -some of thise love Scheifele's "potential" his upside onec he fills out his body,gets stronger and more confident-MAYBE --but that is not a sure thing that just filling out will make him a top 2 line NHL talent..

I was more impressed by MILLER who already IS a better skater and much more physical -to me he probably willnever be a top line centre-BUT his 2-way game ,spped and physical willingness DOES scream out 2nd line centre ability--looks like a KESLER clone to me.

I like Miller 's game NOW over Scheifele's ...IF Scheifele achieves all the upside some project for him-then down the line maybe he is the more impactful NHL'erof the two..but right now-I see MILLER being the better bet.
To you maybe but Scheifele was impressive all tournement, in every game and was Canada's best player that didn't start with Mur- and end with -y.

Nullus Reverentia is online now   Reply With Quote