Thread: Some positives.
View Single Post
Old
10-16-2003, 05:21 AM
Hairball

vCash: 500
Finally. Reading through all the negativity, I've found something I want to respond to. LT Thank you for starting this. I agree with most of what you said. I have to disagree with York though. I think he just needs to remember his game. It's been disrupted for so long, he just needs to remember. Anyway, in my opinion, 19 and 14 shots for is not condusive to scoring many goals. We don't have that natural goal scoring talent either, so we can't rely on that. But then we've never really had that except maybe Comrie. I'm in no way saying that his situation is to blame for our lack of offense. We are pretty much in the same situation as we always are- there's been no significant change to believe otherwise. So what I have to say is we lost a 3 goal game to a great team and a 1 goal game to a lesser team. It's not the end of the world. If we end up out of the playoffs by 1 point behind Calgary I'll eat my hat, but at this point in the season, why is there so much negativity? There isn't much to panic about. There's only been 2 bad games. I'm still pretty excited about this season.

Sorry, it's early and my thoughts aren't following a logical flow just now. I think I got it all in.