Thread: Radulov
View Single Post
Old
05-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
We need a sniper and someone who can make our powerplay effective. Radulov absolutely would solve both issues. He has the talent to score 30 goals annually in Nashville. His presence on the team would be gigantic. Lets not understate that.

Did he burn us in the past? Yes. He absolutely did. Did he leave on unpleasant terms? Without a doubt. Is the best offensive forward we ever drafted and would he be the best offensive talent on the roster? He certainly would.

With all that said, he is a risk. He is a risk because we know he has baggage. We know that he bailed on us in the past. We know that even though he plays the game ferociously each shift, he often would over-pursue on the forecheck and had some mental errors that Trotz gets really pissed about. However, he plays hard. He scores. He has performed well for us in the past. He was immature when he left, and he has a tool for an agent in Russia. I think bridges can be mended if he so chooses.....

I would love to have him back, but until I see him in Nashville, I will never buy it.