View Single Post
Old
05-12-2011, 12:23 PM
cska78

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushev72 View Post
I agree with you about BZ. Have no idea why they would be overconfident, but its unlikely that they will stay overconfident after this year's performance. Still, I also agree that in a one game situation, they have the talent to beat Canada if they play their best. Canada is not a great team. They've won all their games, but almost all by a one-goal margin. I think they can be had - the question is will our guys have the will and the way to do it.

I also agree that they should have picked up Semin. They need goal scoring, and that is his best attribute. I disagree that he should have replaced Artyukhin. To me, Arti was one of the few players who showed passion and intensity every time he was on the ice. He is not a great hockey player, for sure, but he forces people to pay attention to him. I think he will be an asset in keeping Phaneuf distracted. If they could beat Canada, then they would likely get a rematch with Finland. I think they would beat Finland in a second matchup, which would take them the to the Gold Medal Game. Just dreaming out loud.
Arti's price of being visible - unnecessary pks.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote