View Single Post
Old
05-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Led Zappa
Tomorrow Today!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJeasy View Post
You are oversimplifying his points and exaggerating rather than addressing his points individually. I don't agree with all of his points, but I do on some.

If anything you have been doing the same thing by insisting that you "just have a feeling" about this team versus previous incarnations rather than support it with concrete evidence. Right now, the evidence hasn't been swinging in your favor. Topping it off you back off the "feeling" thing when it comes to Marleau with the unsupported assertions about his feelings and exaggerations about his poor play. Plus the Marleau assertions sort of deny your "feeling" about the team as a whole.

How about some supportable evidence pro or con?
My point is he comes around when the team is doing poorly and rants about how much this team sucks. I'm not getting into a stats war with you today. I'm gonna enjoy the day, go to a game 7 and root for my team.

You can keep the doom and gloom going if you like.

It disappoints me that you can write a lyric very flippantly—and not a particularly good lyric—and it can mean so much to so many people. That's disillusioning for a writer - George Michael, Careless Whisper
Led Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote