Old
05-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94now View Post
You know your Rangers, don't you?
One thing is different. Since Keenan we had no problems with country club conditions here. Now we don't. Torts did the right thing for the youth, wrong thing for UFAs. Should we have another Richards coming from farm, he would nave been an okay HC to have. The only one who might be anyhow close, at least dimensionally, and also skating wise and demeanor wise is the guy shown on my avatar. If Torts think he can make another Richards clone out of him, if he really thinks there is such potential, I will root for Torts. But I don't think Arty will survive Sather's desire to recover from his mistakes since AA is the most valuable asset he's got.
But if Sather stays true to recent form and does decide to make a trade for say a scoring winger, I see him dealing Boyle + instead of AA.

Maybe I am overly optimistic but I think Sather knows he is on thin ice with Rangers fans in regards to trading homegrown kids.

AA may be moved as a last resort but only for a high end winger. Think overpayment from the other team. Sather really is a good trader.

Barbara Underhill is online now   Reply With Quote