Thread: Confirmed with Link: Rangers/Flyers Winter Classic
View Single Post
Old
05-13-2011, 08:15 AM
GAGLine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
Yea, I agree. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy football, too, but the facination i don't get.

To me hockey and soccer are better sports. Baseball, too.

I've also come to grips with the fact I'll never get to a Giants game, ever. Too expensive, and impossible to get tickets.
No offense, but you are doing something wrong. It's not that hard to get tickets for the Giants. I've never had season tickets of my own, yet I've been to every game since 2000, including the game against New Orleans after Katrina hit and every playoff game. I even went to the game in London.

The tickets are available. Maybe it's just a matter of knowing people, I don't know. I've never had to use stub hub or any of those types of sites.

Last year I paid $95 per ticket (face value) for 2 seats in the upper deck. I got them from a guy who frequents the bar where my friend works. I think with the PSLs, you'll find plenty of people who bought the PSLs just so they could hold onto the seats, but are willing to sell some or all of their tickets. I guess the trick is to find someone who won't gouge you.