View Single Post
Old
05-13-2011, 08:46 AM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakemono View Post
I don't think character is a problem with this team. We have too many 'good locker room guys' for a guy like Radulov to hurt our team.

Weber
Suter
Legwand
Fisher

Really the only problem child we have is Kostitsyn and we got him straightened out. SOB, from all accounts, was great in the locker room this year despite his history. Sounds like Wilson had some issues though.

I still rock my Radulov tshirt jersey. To be honest, he is still favorite player ever and I would be glad to have him back.
Character is a load of crap anyways, in so much as we are referring to off-ice issues and not "he gives 50% effort." This whole "not good in the lockerroom" talk is completely overblown by fans and media because of the mystique we place on the lockerroom because we don't truly know what goes on in there.

Talent, discipline, and luck wins hockey games. I've heard stories of players in multiple sports basically not being on speaking terms off the ice/court/field yet they led their team to championships. If Radulov can put the puck in the back of the net and do so without otherwise being a liability on the ice, Weber will take him back with open arms even if Radulov sacrifices puppies in the middle of the locker room.

SmokeyClause is offline   Reply With Quote