View Single Post
Old
05-13-2011, 02:06 PM
timetraveler023
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Grabner may not have picked his play up had he not been waived. So we still could have sucked and had a high pick along with a player that may or may not have improved over the course of the season.

But since we are pretending everything dumb that happens doesn't actually happen because of rampant insecurity, I agree. Screw Grabner, we don't need talented young players. We're rebuilding. lol wait what

And we certainly don't need them when there's the potential of going from worst team in the east to second worst.

Tallon was probably still going to blow the team up and send them on their magnificent spiral into oblivion, anyway. He wants his picks and players. That's fine. I just don't know why people are so sensitive to blunders. It's hard to prefer the unproven #3 pick over a rookie whom by your own estimation would have been effective enough to hurt our draft position, even if only one or two draft spots - potentially still allowing us to pick in the top 5 or 6. I know it's all uncertain, but come on. Screw Grabner? We got the short end of the stick. Why is that so hard to handle? It is what it is.

Besides, when Grabner got to 20 goals, we could have acquired more thirds.