Thread: Radulov
View Single Post
Old
05-13-2011, 04:30 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan24 View Post
I'll admit I have talked a bunch of crap about Rads since he left. I'll also be the first to admit I'd jump right back on the bandwagon if he came back.

I think Poile and Trotz wouldn't be to hard on Rads if he came back even if he didn't completely play "Predator" hockey. You have to let a guy like that do his thing. After the results of this season and seeing how this team is just a few offensive players away from top tier status in the league. I think Trotz and Poile could learn to bite their tongue.
I somewhat agree that you have to let a guy like that do his thing, but when has Trotz EVER let a guy get away with not buying into our system and just doing his own thing? I can't think of one time this has happened...seems more often he'll scratch whoever refuses to cooperate, no matter how talented they are or might someday be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPHC View Post
@dchesnokov Dmitry Chesnokov
Quote from Radulov when asked by Rus media if he said he's going back to the NHL:"Go [screw] yourself and learn English...
Radulov (cont): "...then you won't write bleeping BS."

interesting.
Who knows what kind of sketch situation is going on over there. If I was actively looking for a new job, I probably wouldn't want my current employer to know about it either. Especially if said employer might chop my pinkie off in my sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
Calling all the former Cold Warriors of the 80's we need another Soviet style meltdown in the KHL stat!

EDIT: http://sportshaze.com/russia/khl/ale...say-never-1765

Marc, 2nd 2011
Most interesting quote to me in this article isn't what he said about the NHL but:

Quote:
I'm not a fan of predictions. But I'm sure tthat he teams which will make it to the Gagarin Cup finals will really deserve it. It won't be easy to reach the final. All the teams that came into the playoff sare pretty equal. Maybe the two top teams look stronger on paper. But on the ice a well-organized team can beat any team of stars.
Pretty mature quote from a guy who, when he was here, seemed to really want to play his own game.

I'd be really interested to know what Weber's thoughts are on Radulov returning. It seemed like Rads had a bad relationship with the old guys, especially Arnott, but our team is different now. If the guys in the locker room are willing to welcome him back, then the fans should be too. God knows we need his offense!

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote