View Single Post
05-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Four Boilermakers
Sea Bass said that?
vCash: 500
Summer Hockey League/LA Traffic

I'm moving out to LA for an internship this summer and a friend of mine asked me to join his summer league team that plays at Anaheim Ice (I guess the Ducks practice there). The problem is that I will be staying in Toluca Lake. Google Maps says that without traffic, it would take me 46 minutes to get from my apartment to the rink. With traffic, however, it says 2 hours and 20 minutes! Being unfamiliar with the traffic patterns and rush hour times around LA, I thought I would ask you guys what you thought as to how long it would realistically take to get from my place in Toluca Lake to Anaheim Ice. From what I understand, our games would probably be on weekend evenings, but there might be some weeknight games as well. I'd really like to play, but I don't want to pay the $333 sign-up fee and later find out that the travel is too much for me. Btw, I work from 10am-7pm on weekdays, but don't work weekends. Thanks for your help. I apologize if this is an inappropriate forum for this question.

Four Boilermakers is offline   Reply With Quote