View Single Post
Old
05-15-2011, 11:13 AM
macavoy

vCash: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
When Eller is the next big center and savior of our team you're coming back to this thread and eating the biggest pile of crow. This kid is super talented, you think he's going to let 4-6 months hold him back? You're nuts, the guy is way too talented to let that **** up his career dude. This guys going to be like a big Plekanec. Don't be stupid.
Call me crazy but after this injury, I'd honestly like to see him spend some serious time in Hamilton next year. I love the Detroit model, let your kids over mature in the minors, Eller hasn't even been a top scorer in the AHL yet, I mean, I know, I seen him show amazing signs at the end of the year, but he needs time and the chance to put it all together.

2 years ago, I was posting like crazy to send MaxPac down and a 6 months later, he was eventually sent down, and I was super happy when he started last year in Hamilton and look at what he did. Letting this kids develop won't harm them, it will only sharpen their skills, Datsyuk, zetterburg weren't ruined because they spent too much time in the AHL.

Neither will Eller.