View Single Post
Old
05-15-2011, 11:53 AM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
I agree that I don't like him playing Captain America, but I have high hopes because Marvel has been fantastic at making good adaptions recently. I thought Iron Man was going to be corny but RDJ is a great Stark and the movies themselves were awesome. My biggest disappointment is that Ed Norton isn't gonna play Bruce Banner in the Avengers.
I thought the first Iron Man was the best film that Marvel has made, but the second was all right at best. It was a major step down, IMO. I too am sad that Norton isn't Hulk, especially because Mark Ruffalo irks me. But, hey, I actually liked the first Hulk film with Eric Bana most of all, so what do I know?

As a whole, though, Captain America just seems like it will be lacking in something. My buddy commented during the trailer that it looked like Inglorious ******** with a super hero, and I thought that was poignant.

Still think both FF movies were awful, hated almost everything about the X-Men movies (don't have much hope for the one that's coming up, either), Spiderman 3 was terrible, and even the first two were decent but far from great. Daredevil had it's moments but was mostly terrible. Punisher was crap.

In the grand scheme of things, I guess Thor is actually one of the best movies Marvel has made, but I still thought it was a tad disappointing.