View Single Post
Old
05-15-2011, 01:36 PM
googlymoogly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
I still think it's absolutely hilarious that Horton thinks he's such an intimidating force now that he's a Boston Bruin.

He's one of the biggest "fake tough" guys I've ever seen in my many years watching NHL hockey. And I'm not exaggerating in any way. This guy is a joke, plain and simple.
I posted in the playoffs board that Lucic and Horton don't ever throw sucker punches at guys like Shelley, Orr etc. Why is that?

They are cowards, always picking their spots. Lucic ran away from Moen at least a couple of times this year, Moen isn't even a heavy. Better to sucker punch guys that don't fight. and act like you're tough. Just like Boychuck acted tough with Spacek but got his face punched in by White, if not for his visor White would of bloodied him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicX View Post
And you guys are supporting such a team after all they've done... Shame on you guys for participating in that avatar bet in the first place haha! Can't believe our fanbase is doing it
I would never bet with a Bruin fan since I would never be willing to show an avatar of them. If I were to make that mistake I wouldn't post until their season was over to save the Habs board the trouble of seeing those avatars

Last edited by Crimson Skorpion: 05-15-2011 at 02:02 PM.