View Single Post
Old
05-15-2011, 11:07 PM
SouthernHab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Yup.
Lapierre- Showed up when he wanted, antics, bigger than the team.
Higgins - Coke addict.
Kostitsyn - Cancer, Coke and party addict.
Ribeiro - Cancer, coke and party addict.
Latendresse- Lazy and Fat.
Grabovski - Cancer.
D'Agostini - Wouldn't succeed here.
McDonagh - Bust.
Chipchura - Bust.

Every player we trade for nothing is obviously a win by the organization! It's because they are horrible human beings and horrible hockey players!

It's pathetic how these excuses by management gets bought into. We lost the deal on each and every one of those players. What they did and they're professionalism is either a fault in development, in coaching or in player scouting.
That is the legacy of the Gainey era in Montreal.

Gainey was a great player and a great person. However, his management skills were poor. And we still have the Gainey legacy living on with Gauthier (yeah I know, too early to tell how effective he will be.......but he gave away players for nothing in a few trades) and Martin.

I think the best thing that could ever happen to Montreal is to get away from the thinking that former players make good leaders. Time to get from fresh blood and fresh thinking in this organization. We keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

And, the Bruins suck. However, the Bruin fan that I had the avatar bet with is a top notch and classy person. We cannot lump all of the Bruin fans into the butthead category. Though it would appear that the worst are usually the loudest.

Go Bolts and Nucks. Would love to see two ex Montreal coaches with outstanding French names playing for the Cup (the irony is rich).