View Single Post
Old
05-16-2011, 03:19 PM
HeShootsHeScores

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenIceHit View Post
I hate the Bruins : the players and the fans. I hate the fact that Campbell's son plays for them and that it is clearly a conflict of interest. I hate this team with all my guts.

But in the end, I think the management did an outstanding job with this team. We can say anything we want about them but they are where they are because they are solid team. Don't tell me you guys would not take a Lucic, a Horton or a Chara with the Habs even if they are big and they score, hit and fight...

And to say that we can't wait until next year to beat them again and again is pretty funny. As far as I know, we didn't make any changes to our team yet. In fact, we only have 9 players signed for next year. Let's be real, this rivarly makes us say stupid things sometimes...
Honestly, I'd be in a conflict of interest if Lucic was traded in montreal, as much as if chara was traded here. Horton I'b be okay with since he seems like a "stupid strong hockey player" only when wearing a bruins jersey. I would want him for goals and physical presence near the boards, not to sucker punch everything at sight. I'm a fan of the habs not only because it's my home team, but because they are the complete opposite of the bruins when it comes to show how hockey is played, and I love it.