View Single Post
Old
05-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
I don't always agree with Jonathan as far as who is the absolute best pick but like Bluenote, Edge and a few others the draft is an area of expertise for them and they've been coming here for years with their thoughts and if any of them really don't like someone I pay attention--despite being okay with McIlrath last year--sorry Bluenote. In any case Jonathan puts a lot of homework into this and he's been down on Saad for a while. Got to think there's something in what he says.
Don't be sorry, I loved the Brendl and Lundmark picks. Being wrong made me want to learn and get better at evaluating 17 and 18 yr olds. Reading good posters like Edge and all the greats around here made me want to learn more.

Good thing is this board offers more than one or two sides of the story, that's when reading through the usual BS about prospects gets interesting. Plenty of guys do the homework, plenty are bias at times depending on what kind of players they like or think we should be drafting. I try to stick to facts, its gotten me in less trouble over the years

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote