View Single Post
Old
05-17-2011, 10:04 AM
Grant McCagg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost # 1 View Post
OK so we just played BOTH Streit, and Weber on the O lines because of why then? Why is it those 2 guys instead of ANYONE else on the point? They are great offensive players, and I sincerely doubt that Martin takes anyone in his TOP 6 defensive lines to play in his top 12 forwards.

No I am tired of watching TT getting his rocks off on small undersized but speedy players. Esp. when we are filled to the brim with them. .
You apparently have little clue on how a hockey club is operated. Trevor scouted him once in February when he happened to be in Europe scouting draft prospects. He saw him once and offered his opinion. HE is NOT a pro scout, but his opinion is valued for all players.

Diaz's signing would ultimately be the responsibility of PG and his pro scouting staff, who have been watching him all year, including at the recent World championships. It would be folly to "blame" TT for the signing of Gomez, Klubertanz, Gionta, Cammy, Desharnais and the club's resultant lack of size....he had SFA to do with that.

Who pray tell...are all of the "shrimps" TT has drafted in the past few years? Are you seriously going to denigrate him for drafting Gallagher in the mid rounds? Could you seriously argue that he was a poor pick because, heaven forbid, the club right now has some small players? And then to "blame" TT for adding another small player in Diaz...you're not really putting a lot of thought into this are you?

TT's most important picks since taking over the head scouting job have been McDonagh, Patch, Price, Latendresse, Kristo, Tinordi, Kostitsyn, Fischer and Chipchura..... you consider them to be small do you?

I have no clue what you are trying to say tbh, certainly I can't agree with you.