View Single Post
Old
05-17-2011, 03:23 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
hey cool. i brought this up in the WHC GDT a while back. i wasn't sure if we still had his rights. I'd love to bring him back over. If anything, I think he's a tradeable asset. I could definitely see him doing well with a team like the Islanders or Thrashers who have some questionable bottom 6 players. Much like how Parenteau could do so well with the Isles. On our team, given consistent ice time, I could see him pitch in 30 points. He could definitely get Brian Boyle numbers (35 pts) with Brian Boyle minutes (15+ ATOI) IMO. He has enough skill for that. He never did get a fair chance his first time around. Does he have any other strengths? That's probably the biggest thing. Torts will not have patience for a one dimensional player. Besides playing in the best league, simply having the option to play in the NHL gives your KHL salary demands a whole lot more weight and pull. Don't know what he gets paid now but if there is a NHL contract in play, I would imagine the Russians would ante up.

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote