View Single Post
Old
10-16-2003, 10:03 AM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckus007
Okay, since I don't know much about the Preds I guess I'm not allowed to peak in once and a while and learn a little bit about the team. Gotcha. I see the title of the thread, it intrigues me, I decide to see what it's all about. It seems rather immature and pointless, I decide to say so. Guess that's not within my rights since I don't follow the Preds, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

PS, do whatever you want at the Thrashers board, I'm a Sabres fan, if you haven't noticed.
Pointless and immature? Thanks for the kinds words. Actually, the intent was far from it. I don't think you understand the 'crap' that was thrown Nashville's way after this one. We had people like Briere22 (or whatever his number) and KillToronto saying how Nashville was embarrassed by Buffalo and Regeir. And how they would make Delmore into a good player, and how much better Buffalo was, as a city, than Nashville. Not to mention future W/L records and how embarrassed we would be if we compared them to Buffalo. Sure, there were some realistic fans out there, but, to be honest, the fans that stood out were the ones we were immature and pointless. This post is a 'tongue in cheek, see I told you so' post. If you don't like it, don't read it.