Thread: Team Chemistry
View Single Post
Old
08-17-2005, 08:31 PM
handtrick

vCash: 500
Team Chemistry

One of the things that the wild free agent frenzy and player movement has created is major changes in teams and potentially the team chemistry.

It seems, as the Preds have kept their core intact, that this may be one of our strengths, especially early in the season. We always think of the Preds being a "gritty and fast" team. I have always felt that the Preds were highly selective about bringing someone in that "fit" into that mold.

Sullivan seems to allude to that selectivity with his statement in the press conference today:

"You always hear about them [the Preds] trying to trade or sign a player that fits into the family part of this team. Theyve always got to fit the Predators. Its true, and all the players in that dressing room fit into that mold. Im just happy that they thought of me in that same light.

I have always felt team chemistry is crucial in the game of hockey.....my question, I guess, is this.......Is team chemistry overated?

Do we really KNOW what team chemistry is like...or is that a total locker room thing that fans know almost nothing about?

Who do you feel on the Preds is key to that team chemistry?

Last edited by handtrick: 08-17-2005 at 08:53 PM.