Old
05-18-2011, 12:24 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post

brodeur was meant to play for nj, and only nj. you dont want him, and you cant have him. what a dumb article
Agreed. His name stuck out at me as an enormous WTF, and pretty much killed any credibility this article might have had...that's before going into Lundqvist and Miller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Leaf fans telling us how underrated he was 2 years ago .

Would rather us start the new guy then TosLOLa
Watch, Homer will pick him up and say that he just needs another chance in the NHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
We are obviously gonna trade Bob for a 4th line enforcer who Homer tells us "can take faceoffs" even though he never took faceoffs before. We will then go with a Leighton/Boosh combo. Homer will tell us he thinks Leighton will bounce back from an off season and back to the form where he carried us to the Stanley Cup Finals. He will tell us Boosh brings great experience and is a great guy in the locker room.

Im already preparing myself.
I consider this unlikely. You'll notice, however, that I didn't say it's impossible. Honestly...who the hell knows with this GM. Obvious problems don't have obvious solutions with him, clearly. It's time to see if he's learned from his past offseason (all the waiving at the end of the season makes me doubt his ability to learn, though), and hope that his cap decisions don't make things impossible.