Old
05-18-2011, 07:28 PM
t3hg00se

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to t3hg00se
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Rebecca Black View Post
Thank you for the scouting report.

The one thing I knew on him was he had an incredible shot.

The thing that puzzles me is why he dropped to the mid 2nd round? Is it because of his size (I would assume so), because Sather/Clark have a knack for finding gems otherwise.
Quote:
Christian Thomas is someone I shouldn't even have to talk about. He needs size, bad. But if he grows a couple inches he'd have been picked in the first round, rather than late third where he'll probably go. The upside is he clearly plays like a player that knows he's small and he knows what he has to do to compete at his size. He has great balance and for a small guys he plays big. Does scoring 41 goals in the OHL warrant him a pick even though he's 5'9? I'd say he's worth a shot if it's an insignificant pick.
Is the scouting report I gave on Thomas before the draft last year in June. I'm assuming Clark probably just felt the same as me in regards to his balance and probably felt that it would help him overcome his diminutive stature.

I've always been a fan of his, but as you can see I originally thought his size would push him into the third round, where he would have been a ridiculous steal.

t3hg00se is offline   Reply With Quote