View Single Post
Old
05-19-2011, 11:00 AM
BritishBruin

vCash: 500
Hey guys, completely new to HF.
I'm the only person out of my group of friends who even pays attention to American sports, mainly because I am born and raised in Liverpool, England . I started in 2003, I was pretty big on Wrestling and my favourite guy was John Cena. I thought it was awesome when he walked down to the ring in a Sox jersey or a Celtics jersey, and I picked up on the fact that he was from West Newbury, Massachusetts, so I started following the Red Sox and then the Patriots. After a while I started watching more hockey and basketball, and thought that it was better to stay faithful to Boston sports, so then I added the Bruins and Celtics. I don't consider myself a bandwagoner whatsoever - at the time in '03, the Bruins and Celtics were barely relevant, and obviously it was a pretty crappy time to be a Sox fan too. I also know quite a lot about each of the sports, and it pains me to see people in my school magically becoming Packers fans Fortunately there's around 3 other lads in my school who follow the NHL - one Penguins fan, one 'Nucks fan and one Rangers fan, so I'm not completely isolated. That's all, great to be here.

Name: Joe

Fav All Time Bruins: I'd be being false to say Orr or anyone else.

Fav Current Bruins: Lucic, Thomas, Seguin.

Fav Non-Bruin Players: Daniel Sedin, Pavel Datsyuk.

Music: Daft Punk, Muse, Metallica

Fav Beer: Corona, Messina

Fav Food: Pizza

Fav Bruin moment: Savard OT goal vs Philadelphia.

How long I have been a Bruins fan: 7/8 years

Jerseys owned: None, going to Boston in the summer though

Last edited by BritishBruin: 05-19-2011 at 11:10 AM.
BritishBruin is offline   Reply With Quote