View Single Post
05-19-2011, 10:21 AM
IMA Real American
JLHockeyKnight's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Central Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,438
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Canuckommunist View Post
Don't self-diagnose unless you're qualified, and even then this ain't House- seeing someone for a second opinion is a good idea. If you're concerned, see a real doctor (or in this case a licensed physiotherapist) and find out what's wrong with you for a certainty (if anything).
Yeah pretty much what I came to say.

Same thing as everyone else has said: Get to a doctor.

JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote