Old
05-19-2011, 04:34 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMoneyMonkey View Post
Purple and black? You mean black and white, surely

Awesome write up by the way, should have said it in my first reply but I'll say it now. Are you planning more write ups? You mentioned doing one of Vey, right?
Thanks, I think my write ups always read like amateur hour but I will keep doing them until you guys and girls tell me to stop.

I do have one on Vey but I am waiting for the announcement of his signing before I post it.

I have a less detailed write up on Deslauriers that I am trying to put together now to post next Monday.
He plays with the same spirit that Cliffy has but with twice the talent and from the blue line.

We have loads of gifted young players in our system but it is the guys like Kozun, Clifford, Schenn and Deslauriers that get me the most geeked up.

For my money Deslauriers is the most exciting prospect we have had since DD8 and in some ways just as special. A real old school throwback tuff as nails character blueliner who also has the skills to be a very effective PMD.

It takes both types of players to win a cup (skill/character) and we are loaded.

My write up on Voynov will come in a couple of weeks. I have to go through a few different channels to speak with him so it will take time. My Russian is a little sloppy and I find that talking with the kids in their native tongue whenever possible is always best.

The higher up a player gets inside the org the more guarded people become (and rightly so). Since I am not a media type and only an ancillary hockey person for the most part I am only allowed a certain amount of access. More than some and way less than others so it takes me a little more time to get it all together.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote