View Single Post
Old
10-16-2003, 01:08 PM
Chayos

vCash: 500
looking for Answers.

I have been really bummed the last couple of gmaes with the EFFORT that the oil have put in. They have been lethargic and unemotional. The thing I can't understand is who is at fault, the players for not being professional enought to be preped for every game like they should, The coaching staff for not getting the team emotionally ready for these important divisional games or myself for building up this team as "good enough". I think it will take a few more games to see what is really going on, but i will say that the play of the team in the last 2 games really pissed me off.

My opinion is the team doesn't have a true leader to step up and make the other players accoutable for shoddy play. I still wonder if we should move Comrie for a player who would bring dressing room presence rather than a scorer as every one suggests.

I think we all can agree that smith is an okay lead by example captain, but not real leader. I think we need to get some back for Comrie who will be a leader in the future if not now.