View Single Post
Old
08-18-2005, 10:41 PM
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher

vCash: 500
Here ya go. Might be some minor errors, I've been doing database updates all night long.

Lil'-Magic's dream salary:
24,000,000 SKR

Robert Nilsson has signed with the NY Islanders: "I'm very pleased"

Congratulations, Robert Nilsson.
The 20 year old gets a dream contract with the Islanders.
-They really wanted me to come over immidiately, says Robert Nilsson.

Robert "Mini-Magic" Nilsson hasn't had any success in Elitserien for the last two seasons. Four goals in 56 games doesn't excite anyone.
But in the NHL and on Long Island he's hot. Super hot.

Signed for three years
Last night he signed a three year contract with the New York Islanders.
-I'm very pleased. Islanders has proven that they really want me. THey've even said that they're planning on letting me play at once, says Robert Nilsson.
In other cases it's very usual that young players get tested in the farm league before getting a chance in the NHL.
Nilsson's contract is very lucrative.
It's even maximum for a rookie in the NHL.
-I get $940,000 per year if I play in the NHL and that's ok, says Robert Nilsson.

Robban gets max salary
From the yearly salary of $940,000, $282,000 is a signing bonus that is transfered directly into Nilsson's account - before he's even played a game.
$282,000 is 2,100,000 SKR and that too is max for an NHL rookie.
Robert Nilsson goes to New York in two weeks to participate in the rookie camp.

Kenta scored 107 points
Then it's up to him to perform his best and get an Islanders jersey.
Now it's time for the 20 year old to copy his father's rookie season in North America. Kenta Nilsson, 21 years old back then, scored 107 points for Winnipeg in 1977-78. Of course that's only a dream for his son. If he gets to play most of the season in the NHL it's a good job performed.

Vikke is online now   Reply With Quote