Thread: Speculation: Richards and Carter
View Single Post
Old
05-23-2011, 10:33 AM
MsWoof

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
I appreciate your candor. I am glad I can bring some entertainment to the board, because otherwise it would just be a one-sided view on the core issues at hand.
Nope, not even remotely one sided. It's just that you came along and your one trick pony comments have forced people to defend players that we never used to. Carter never had this kind of support till you came along. It forced us to really look at his game and realize he brought a lot more to the table than scoring. Same goes for Richards but not nearly to the same extent. So really, I'd say Carter owes you big time for turning a lot of people into fans of his because you pushed us to really scrutinize his play!

Many of us have been here for years, through TSTSNBN right through to the run last year. We've had plenty of arguments and we've had a lot of emotion here, both good and bad. The participation isn't nearly as high but that happens everywhere.

As for the subject at hand, nice article today from Gormley in interviewing Richards:

http://blogs.courierpostonline.com/flyers/

Seems like the captain and coach do talk, imagine that!