View Single Post
Old
05-23-2011, 10:49 AM
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
Yup, and look at this gem. Blaming losing the Bruins series on a couple of bounces....LOL.

Q: After sitting through the post-season meetings, is there anything that stands out as to what went wrong this season?

A: I donít know. Now that I have a little bit of time to reflect I think we got away from some of the things that gave us success. At the beginning of the year we had a lot of it and maybe we took for granted a little bit about how hard it is to win hockey games. When you start trying to do just the minimum to get by, instead of doing whatever it takes to win hockey games Ö I thought the Buffalo series we played extremely well and in the Boston series I didnít think so. But they have a good team, they had great goaltending and they got a couple of bounces. What you need to have success in the playoffs is health Ė we missed a couple of key players Ė and you have to get some bounces your way Ė post and in instead of post and out Ė and we didnít have that timely goal scoring, either.

Does this guy ever learn?? Take another shot at the media. Just deal with it.

Q: So it sounds like it would be a joy to play in Philadelphia and stay in Philadelphia if you didnít have to deal with the media.

A: If we could take you guys away it would be the perfect place, believe me.
You never fail to live up to your reputation. Ignore the rest of the article and go straight for the ********. Nicely done, troll.