View Single Post
Old
05-23-2011, 11:16 AM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartsiephan View Post
What are you laughing at, this?? Pretty funny that a team with so much talent has to rely on a couple of bounces. They got swept. Time for some offseason changes.

A: I don’t know. Now that I have a little bit of time to reflect I think we got away from some of the things that gave us success. At the beginning of the year we had a lot of it and maybe we took for granted a little bit about how hard it is to win hockey games. When you start trying to do just the minimum to get by, instead of doing whatever it takes to win hockey games … I thought the Buffalo series we played extremely well and in the Boston series I didn’t think so. But they have a good team, they had great goaltending and they got a couple of bounces. What you need to have success in the playoffs is health – we missed a couple of key players – and you have to get some bounces your way – post and in instead of post and out – and we didn’t have that timely goal scoring, either.
You never heard of players complaining about bounces? All 30 teams, even the ones that won, have stated that sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesnt. Its a common statement that players, coaches, and management alike all use.

Also you didnt highlight where he said he didnt think they played well in Boston, and how timely goalscoring wasnt there. See man, this is what Im talking about in debates.