Old
05-24-2011, 09:52 PM
usiel
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 878
Send a message via MSN to usiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
Ovechkin looked out of sorts to me for much of the year. Most said it was his wrist. George said he was burned out from the previous year... forgot the exact words. I said he was trying to slow down his game, look to pass instead of trying to predictably shoot 2000 times a year. His goal scoring was way down, just why was that if he wasnt disinterested? He doesnt need Nick to pot 50.

Our 4 young guns appeared to have already peaked under Bruce. I am very skeptical that he can get any more out of them than he already has. They all regressed. it wasnt 20 games of defense.

Its time for an oil change.
Game two Habs/Caps on the NHL network. Ovechkin looks like a completely different player compared to this year which was no jump and no aggressiveness.

Regarding BB I'm leaning your way Randy. Still not a fan of the system change as sure it righted the ship but were the players heart really in it? I'm sure it helped the the young players on D. Regardless this next year is going to be BBs gang plank season. Put up or get gone. Still leaning that it would be good to change the coach this off season though not really many appealing coaching candidates.