View Single Post
Old
05-25-2011, 02:26 AM
Barrie22
Shark fan in hiding

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligans Island View Post
Agree here - we got Malhotra the year before and Wellwood luckily. Seems you can always find that 9th fwd who's a vet that needs to re-prove himself. I wanted Higgins last offseason, if Nucks don't re-sign him, we should look at him, though he doesn't quite fit the "needs to prove himself again" type.

Pavs could be trade bait - his lack of speed and size can be a glaring issue that gets exposed against teams like the Canucks. Rather deal Clowe or Seto (or of course, Heater first).
i wanted to say seto and pavs, but remembered that if the sharks don't think seto is in there long term plans they just say bye bye seto go find a new team. (he isn't signed)

i would keep clowe after this season, you can tell he is a main part of the leadership group. clowe in my opinion is the 2nd main leader after thornton. and clowe brings a lot more to the table when he is playing bad like physical play, tough guy role. pavs when he is playing bad his offense goes down the drain and even his defense does to.