View Single Post
Old
05-25-2011, 10:10 AM
txpd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
Ted has some girth. Bruce is... roomy (SOTL reference). I think you figured it out.

Svelte George gets the Ax, Bruce lives.

No I am not putting the sarcasm smiley there. I am still pissed.
ive been at this for a while. i used up my pissed back in the 90's vs the Penguins.

i feel like the team has failed with boudreau at the helm enough now that the weight they carry trying to get to the next level is just too heavy to climb with. but thats from my perspective on the outside. as a knowledgable fan, but as a lay person on the outside.

as someone who has been inside and a professional someplace where there are volumes of people on the outside that think they know better, i have personal experience with the reality that there is often information that forms decisions that is never available to the outside. its just a fact.

so, i am not going to pull my hair out and spend all summer and most of next season pulling my hair out and posting one professional death threat after another on these boards. thats not fun and i enjoy sports as recreation....meaning for fun. when its not fun, i find something that is and do that.